As confirmed by those who have been our Clients or are our regulars (you can find their opinions at the subpage: Translations –> Opinions), we care about the Client’s satisfaction – on the level of the quality of translation, communication, service duration and – what tends to be essential – price.
The terms of service are transparent – as shown below – and established with the Client in advance.
- ordinary translations – 1 calculation page covers 1800 typographic characters
- specialist translation – 1 calculation page covers 1400-1600 typographic characters
- sworn translations – 1 calculation (statutory) page covers 1125 typographic characters
- translation of forms – agreed on with the Client
- interpreting in notarial offices, law courts, conclusion of contracts, etc.
- interpreting at celebrations, examinations (e.g. driving tests), etc.
- interpreting at conferences, trainings, other events
- settlement per hour
- statutory rates
- no extra charge for quick services
- discounts for regular Clients
- attractive rates for specialist translations
- date and time of collection adjusted to the Client’s needs
- services carried out also at weekends
- the office open practically non-stop
- option of ordering service online (in the case of sworn translations the original is presented e.g. when the translation is collected)